Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sight and Sound






My parents gave us tickets to see a Sight and Sound production for our Christmas presents this year. If you're not familiar with Sight and Sound, it's a Broadway-like production of a Bible story. We saw the Christmas Miracle, but in about a month they will be changing to Daniel. WOW! It was SO awesome! We had balcony seats, so we could see everything! There are 3 stages...a large one in the middle and two smaller ones on either side, and they bring animals right down the aisles past the audience. What a neat way to see the Bible come alive! My parents gave tickets to Tim and I, my two brothers and my sister and their families, so there was quite a large group of us! We were able to sit together, so after the show I had someone take a picture of us all. Dad had to work that day and Mom stayed home with the two babies, so they didn't get to enjoy the show with us.
Thanks Mom and Dad for such a wonderful gift! You're the best!!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad you all made it back in time!! That was a really nice thing for your parents to do!!
Glad you're back to blogging, too! ;)

laurie said...

You're back on the road. No time for blogging when you're visiting is there? I hope you keep those wheels turning for a while.

Betty said...

I've heard those productions are awesome! Would love to see one sometime! Thought maybe you guys fell off the earth!. Glad your back!

Leora Schenck said...

Sounds Wonderful! I can't wait for the one to open up in Branson! We'll have to go together there sometime (hint, hint) :~) Love You and MISS YOU!!!!! We're praying for a load to come this direction!!! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Don't get used to my beard being gone. It's already on it's way back.