Wednesday, July 25, 2007

VBS Pictures




Our VBS this year had an Around the World theme. We went to Hawaii the first night (which is one of the 2 states Tim and I haven't been to yet). For our craft, the teens made volcanos out of playdough, then later in the week, we set them off. They enjoyed that. They also played Musical Sombrero on the night we went to Mexico. Apparently they had a good time. We started out Monday with 6 teens and by Friday night we had 17!! Below are some of the pictures I took. I think Leora will be posting more on her blog (she managed to remember to take more pictures than I did).

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

WHAT?!?! They haven't given you a load to drive to Hawaii yet - what is wrong with those people? I'd be in there complaining if I were you.

Enjoyed your pictures of VBS.

PS I may be blonde but I do know you can't drive all the way to Hawaii - it's just too far. "-) Wink wink.

Leora Schenck said...

THANKS SO MUCH, SHARRON (TIM & LAURIE) FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!!! YOU WERE MY LIFESAVER! ;-)

We have thoroughly enjoyed your company this past week and are NOT looking forward to you leaving (sniff,sniff)!!!

Love You!

Anonymous said...

I knew you guys would do an OUTSTANDING job!!! Sometime when you visit we'll have to do a playdough volcano for Katrina!!