Tuesday, July 3, 2007

White Glove

We have been hauling some interesting loads lately. We aren't supposed to say too much about our latest one, but I will tell you that if we weren't careful we really COULD have started out the 4th with a BANG! :o) We have been able to run short loads the last couple days and stay near my family, so we will get to spend the 4th with them. :o) It's really neat how that works out sometimes.

PS Has anyone else noticed the lack of patriotic decorations this year? I have seen very few patriotic items in many of the stores I've visited lately. I for one will be wearing red, white and blue tomorrow (and maybe a lot more afterwards too).

2 comments:

Betty said...

Glad you get to spend the holiday with family. Unfortunately we are still home. Had some brake issues to fix on the motorhome or we may not make it to where we're going. Hope to leave soon though.

Travis said...

You're right - I didn't notice very many patriotic decorations yesterday. There were several flags up at houses, but that was about it!

That's great it worked out for you to be near family - God cares about those things, you know!